• UPAA as a broad-based, united, and strong body of fully supportive alumni members willing to commit their resources towards the attainment of its objectives.
• To lead the alumni of the University of the Philippine in concerted support of the alma mater’s mandate as the national university.
1. Provide organized alumni assistance to U.P. in its role as the country’s premier academic institution
• Raise funds
• Establish scholarships
• Engage expert services and advice on U.P.’s various activities
2. Contribute to a more effective participation of U.P. in the development of Philippine society.
• Sponsor interactive programs and fora to tackle issues of national concern
3. Establish an efficient placement bureau to assist U.P. graduates and other alumni
• Compile a directory of organizations led by U.P. alumni
• Build and maintain an alumni profiling system
4. Acquire competence on various areas of social activity outside the U.P. System
• Establish a needs analysis system
United as ONE U.P.
Principled and proven leadership
Active involvement in U.P. and alumni activities
Ardent advocate of Philippine social transformation
CATCH PHRASE / RALLYING CRY:
“All as ONE to keep U.P. No. 1!”