PROCEDURE FOR ACCREDITATION
- The chapter submits its application for accreditation, either:
- Directly to the UPAA in Diliman, Q.C. (Visit www.upalumni.ph)
- Through the UP/OAR (OAR to endorse the application to UPAA)
The application must be accompanied by:
- Constitution & By-Laws of the chapter
- List of current officers and members (minimum membership 25)
- Accreditation fee:PhP 1,000.00 – for Philippine-based chapters
US$ 40.00 – for foreign-based chapters
- UPAA processes the application:
UPAA scrutinizes the application to ensure that the chapter qualifies for accreditation and that all prior requirements have been fulfilled.
- UPAA awards the Certificate of Accreditation:
When the application is found to be in order, UPAA will award an Accreditation Certificate to the Chapter.
Thereafter, that chapter is recognized as an official member of the family of UPAA chapters worldwide.