A PhP2-million fund for typhoon victims, named “Pagbangon Fund” after the “Pagbangon Benefit Concert” in 2009, augmented by contributions from UPAA alumni and proceeds from the auction of artworks donated [...]
- 2017 UPAA Awards Guidelines & FormsAugust 27, 2015
- A Brief HistoryJune 8, 2013
- Vision-MissionJune 7, 2013
- Amended Articles and By-LawsJune 6, 2013
- Register As An AlumnusJune 5, 2013
- UPAA ChaptersJune 4, 2013
- Register Your UPAA ChapterJune 3, 2013
- Ang Bahay Ng Alumni RatesJune 2, 2013
- UPHOLD: University of the Philippines Organization Leaders DirectoryJune 1, 2013
- UPAA-Visa Credit CardMay 9, 2013
Message from the President
Fellow UP Alumni and Friends,
Welcome to the UPAA Website!
As the newly elected President of the U.P. Alumni Association for 2015-2018, I have the distinct honor of greeting you warmly on your visit to Ang Bahay ng Alumni in cyberspace.
This is where U.P. alumni like you, worldwide, can learn about the latest news, events, projects and programs of the UPAA, as well as make payments and donations. This is where many of our more than 300,000 alumni can touch base and share concerns and cherished sentiments despite the distance separating us in time and space.
I and the twenty-two other members of the new UPAA Board of Directors eagerly look forward to serving you in the next three years, ever mindful of our UPAA vision:
“The UPAA as a broad-based, united and strong body of fully supportive alumni members willing to commit their resources towards the attainment of its objectives”;
and, with unflagging vigor¸ the continued accomplishment of our avowed mission:
“To lead the alumni of the University of the Philippines in concerted support of the alma mater’s mandate as the national university.”
Together, let us move forward and, with one voice, shout for all the world to hear, “All as ONE to keep U.P. No. 1!”
RAMON M. MARONILLA
UPAA Board of Directors