TOP BAHRAIN SCHOOL SEEKS U.P. GRADS
(Quezon City, 9 Feb. 2015): Arabian Pearl Gulf (APG) School in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, is inviting graduates of the University of the Philippines to apply for teaching positions in all levels and subjects. Applications will be entertained year-round.
Founded in 1996, APG is regarded as one of the top private schools in Bahrain. It is a co-educational day school offering K-12 by means of an international curriculum, with English as the language of instruction. Graduates receive the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) for Grades 9 & 10 and the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma programme for Grades 11 & 12.
APG School achieved a 100% passing rate in the May 2014 IB exams, with an average score of 34 (world average: 30), as well as the highest score of 44 (out of 45). APG graduates pursue their higher education in various universities in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
According to the principal, Ebtisam Saeed Al-Zeera, although APG School receives applications from all over the world, they particularly prefer UP alumni because of the good reputation of the University of the Philippines in producing highly competent teachers.
Applicants can email their CVs to [email protected] More information about the institution can be found at www.apgschool.com.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management/Project Management, Economics or any related field
- Background in project management, environmental engineering, renewable energy (wind, hydro, solar, biomass, etc.) agriculture, and/or waste management
- Can facilitate trade & investment between Korea and Philippines
- Preferably with a broad experience in the Philippine market, but fresh graduates familiar with the industry are also encouraged to apply
- Preferably male
- Not more than 32 years old
Qualified candidates may submit resume to KOTRA office or email resume at [email protected]
Unit 1504, 15F, BDO Equitable Tower, 8751 Pase de Roxas St., Makati City, Philippines
Tel: (63-2) 893-1183, 893-3244 Fax: (63-2) 817-3369 www.kotra.or.kr/www.kotra.org.ph